Hello Mixcromax Funbook & Funbook talk users, in last post i wrote about connecting 3g dongle to micromax funbook talk. Today, I am going to post a solution of Micromax Funbook serious problem i.e Battery Backup problem.
Does your tablet shut down between 20% to 50% battery?
If yes, then it’s not your fault. It’s because of battery calibration , You have to follow some simple steps & you can increase theÂ batteryÂ life of your Micromax funbook talk.
How to Fix Battery Problem in Funbook?
You can easily fix this error by using battery calibration app, Download it from Google Play.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it’s fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don’t have to closely follow the changes.
Tips to Increase Battery life of Funbook
1. Use battery calibration app
2. Always discharge your battery and charge it again to 100%
Comment If you have any problem related to Micromax Funbook & Funbook talk below
Incoming search terms:
- micromax funbook battery problem
- micromax funbook p300 battery problems
- micromax funbook battery
- micromax funbook battery problem solution
- micromax funbook battery problem fix
- micromax funbook talk battery backup
- micromax p300 battery problem
- Micromax funbook p350 battery backup
- micromax funbook p300 battery problem
- micromax p350 battery