As you remember before 1 week we have posted news about Micromax funbook talk p350 tablet which has all functionality as Funbook p300. After reviewing that, we found that connecting any 3G dongle with this device is slightly difficult as compared to funbook.
How to Connect any Data Card to Funbook Talk
- After purchasing funbook talk, we found that there is no mini usb cable inside, It means you have to purchase it separately unlike funbook p300.
- You can purchase it from anywhere either offline or online, Also you can use rediff to purchase mini usb port cable online Here.
- After that, Just connect that dongle to mini usb slot located below funbook talk.
- On other side of dongle, Connect your data card
- After connecting, go to the settings -> create new apn
- Enter your apn there, for eg: if you are using airtel data card then use airtelgprs.com etc. You can comment below i can help you
Incoming search terms:
- micromax funbook talk p350
- funbook talk
- how to connect 3g dongle to micromax funbook talk
- how to connect dongle to micromax funbook talk
- how to connect 3g dongle to micromax funbook p350
- how to connect airtel 3g data card to micromax funbook
- how to use 3g dongle in micromax funbook p350
- how to connect dongle to micromax funbook
- micromax talk
- how to connect reliance netconnect to micromax funbook